An Ottawa Website Development and Graphic Design Company wanting to help define, build and expand your business.
We practice top quality design, meeting the goals and objectives of your company through new technology… but using good old-fashioned customer service.
We create a supportive, friendly, positive work environment for our satellite team so that they can grow as individuals and as artisans. One person cannot be an expert in everything, so New Dimension Design is made up of a team of people.
We develop long-term relationships with our clients so that they can achieve their goals and dreams.
We enjoy serving a broad array of people, companies and industries. Here are some of our clients:
- Immigrant Women Services Ottawa (IWSO)
- Research Council Employees’ Association (RCEA)
- Jody Mitic Campaign
- Pipetech Corp.
- Straight Line Builders
- Chiropractic Leadership Alliance (CLA)
- Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC)
- Potvin Financial Services
- Santé Chiropractic & Wellness Clinic
- Auspice Safety Inc. (ASI)
- Ironside Contracting
- Canadian Ferry Association (CFA)
- Boreal Research Institute – NAIT
- Ottawa Health & Wellness Expo
- Penner & Lewis Rock
- BEVA Global Inc.
- Eversfield Equestrian
Recent Accreditations, Courses and Workshops Completed:
Heather Morin – Owner, Creative Director
Heather is a relationship-oriented business person who loves to work together with her clients for the long term.
- Website architect, designer, and visionary
- Over 18 years experience in website design and 25 years in graphic design
- Passionate about top-notch graphic design, WordPress, Google, branding and book design
- Puts utmost importance on customer care
Heather received her training in graphic design at ACAD (Alberta College of Art & Design). She was a Graphic Designer at a Calgary multimedia company for several years, then began freelancing in graphic and website design. She co-founded Skyline Design in the Calgary, Alberta area with Jan Newport, and then started New Dimension Design in 2007. Since 2009 she has resided just outside of Ottawa Ontario, with her husband Sean. They enjoy riding their motorcycle, travelling, camping and taking part in a variety of bike events throughout the summer. Winters are spent snowshoeing, travelling to warm locations whenever possible and counting the days till Spring.
Our satellite team includes specialists to help with programming, website user interface (UI) design, branding, graphic design, business coaching, content writing, social media, language translation, Google Adwords campaigns, Facebook campaigns, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).